We all strive to be beautiful but guess what? That is absolutely A-OK! We admire beauty and so should you. Perfection isn’t easy, but we can always find ways to make beauty a little more easily achievable. Here are a few beauty tips you can actually try at home:
- Swap volumizers for dry shampoo. Not only does the powdery formula soak up grease on day-two hair, but it can make your hair gain surprising body volume just by spritzing it on your roots after you blow dry.
- Go with liquid sunscreen. It’s still hot out so you have many reasons to put on sunscreen. It has a high alcohol content, which helps dry up breakouts.
- Stripe your foundation. Instead of the usual dab, draw lines down your nose, chin, and across forehead and cheekbones, then blend. This will help with an even coverage.
- Order a 2 percent latte. Whether it’s Starbucks on the go or a quick morning kick, the little bit of fat prevents coffee pigments from soaking into your teeth.
- Double up on self-tanner. Do one coat all over, let dry; then smear some only on triceps, hips, inner thighs and waist.
- Revive your glow with moisture. By using moisturizers, your skin will look healthy and clean by getting rid of all your dryness.
Have fun doing these tricks at home and go out and embrace your beauty!